License Agreement for ui-components-library-starter
BY DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING THIS STARTER YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING LICENSE:
"You" and "Licensee" refers to the person, entity or organization which is downloading and/or using the Starter from angularexperts.io, and any successor or assignee of same."This Agreement" refers to this license agreement, and terms and conditions specified herein. “Starter” refers to the ui-components-library-starter project, website template, theme, skin, or any copyrightable work licensed under This Agreement."angularexperts.io" refers to the website angularexperts.io, its owner, and its successors, or manufacturer and owner of this Template.
After reading this agreement carefully, if you (Licensee) do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you may not download or use this Starter. Your download or use of this Starter indicates your acceptance of This Agreement. All updates to the Starter provided by angularexperts.ch shall be considered part of the Starter and subject to the terms of this Agreement. Changes to this Agreement may accompany updates to the Starter, in which case by installing such update Licensee accepts the terms of the Agreement as changed. If you do not wish to agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not download or use this Starter.
- 1.1 The Starter is copyrighted and protected. angularexperts.io may make changes to the Starter at any time without notice, but is not obligated to support or update the Web Template.
- 1.2 Except as otherwise expressly provided, angularexperts.io grants no express or implied right under angularexperts.io patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
- 1.3 You may remove copyright notices (if any) from the Starter prior to deploying the Starter.
- 1.4 You may transfer our Starter or install on 3rd party website only if the recipient agrees to be fully bound by This Agreement.
- 2.1 You are authorized to make any modification(s) to the Starter.
- 3.1 You may use the Starter on a website intended for personal, nonprofit or commercial purposes.
- 4.1 You may link from a website to the angularexperts.io web page where you have downloaded our Starter. You may not link directly to the Starter download file.
- 4.2 You may not make our Starter, modified or unmodified, available for download from any website.
- 4.3 You may not redistribute or resell the Starter in any form.
- 5.1 THE STARTER IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- 6.1 This Agreement terminates immediately if you violate the terms of This Agreement.
- 6.2 You agree that monetary damages alone is not an adequate and just relief resulting from any breach of This Agreement, that a court order prohibiting any further breach of This Agreement may be issued to prevent further damages, and that you will not oppose any reasonable request for a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, or other relief sought by angularexperts.io in the event of a breach of This Agreement.
- 6.3 angularexperts.io shall not be required to notify you of any breach, nor make any demand or claim against you resulting from any such breach, or a demand to stop any use or distribution in violation of the terms of This Agreement, and you agree that any breach of This Agreement and damages resulting therefrom shall relate back to the first and earliest breach thereof.
- 6.4 Failure of angularexperts.io to enforce its rights pursuant to This Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such rights, and shall not prejudice angularexperts.io in any later enforcement of its rights or rights to seek damages therefrom.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and angularexperts.io relating to the Licensed Starter, and supersedes all prior written or oral statements, promises, representations and agreements.
- 8.1 The laws of the Swiss Confederation (Switzerland) apply. The domicile of solveo GmbH shall be used as the place of performance and place of jurisdiction.
- 9.1 If any provision of this Terms of Service shall be not be valid under applicable law, void, or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be severed from these Terms of Service. The invalidity and removal of such provisions shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service.